Why Study in Andalucía.
- Its natural beauty and geographical diversity: here you find the contrasts of sea and mountain, sun and snow, plains and mountains, etc.
- The Andalucian climate offering more than 300 days of sunshine per year and comfortable and moderate temperatures, allows everyone here to enjoy a very special and different lifestyle.
- Andalucian history and culture: the Alhambra of Granada, the Mezquita of Cordoba, the Cathedrals of Cadiz and Sevilla, together with the numerous fortresses, castles and monasteries found throughout our countryside, constantly remind us of the 3 cultures which have lived here (Arab, Christian and Jewish) and which together have created the unique character of the Andalucians.
- Our art and traditions: experience authentic flamenco, enjoy the Easter Week processions, join a “romería” in May, participate in the Carnival of Cadiz …..
- The “andalucians”, famed throughout Europe for their friendliness and good humour, always have a warm and ready welcome for their visitors.
- Our food: Andalucian cuisine is one of the true versions of the traditional Mediterranean diet.
- Sports and pastimes: here you can take part in sports as varied as hiking, rock climbing, horse riding, water skiing and many more.
- Transport and communications: with 6 airports (2 of them international), a modern motorway network, high speed trains and a well maintained network of secondary roads, getting to and around Andalucia has never been so easy and comfortable.
Come and get to know us – we look forward to welcoming you!